Sunday, February 3, 2013

Dog spelled backwards is god.

I don't think that it is a coincidence that 'dog' spelled backwards is 'god'. I think that every dog is a very small piece of heaven sent here to give joy and love and happiness if you treat it right. Yes, there is a condition - that you must treat it right. That's why I think that there is a special place in hell for people who mistreat children and animals, particularly dogs and babies because in the beginning, they are entirely helpless and totally focused on you. Just waiting for your love and attention to fill them up.

We're going to lose Lola soon. I can feel it. She is 16 years old and we have given her a great life, but she is also frail and thin and trembly and it's only a matter of time. I still feel guilty about not being there when Snoopy left us and I promise that I will be there for her for what ever she needs. She won't be alone.

1 comment:

  1. What you posted today on "66 sqare feet plus" is very deep and exact. Also funny, but also exact and good. Not god, but good. If you start a blog, write regularly. For your own sake. Once a week, always the same day will do. Especially, if you started the blog for yourself. THAT is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete